Monday, April 26, 2010

I Want His babies

You know how you and your spouse set up a "5 year plan" until you think you will be ready to have children? Well that was our plan, it's been all along and it isn't changing any time soon. *Hint hint* I'm not preggers. But I have to tell you about something that just melted my heart into pieces and, as PW would say "I died." So here's the scenario. My amazing husband and I were hanging out this weekend with some dear close friends of ours (they did our marriage counseling and are pretty much the main reason we are as awesome as we are...really it's by association.) Anyways, they have these four marvelous girls, yes four...all under the ages of 12, four girls, two parents, one house and us. This is our birth control...except for this last trip. But I'm getting ahead of myself. First I have to tell you that I'm going to be writing a little blog about the oldest Larsen daughter who is an amazing woman! Let's just say she puts anyone who ever wants to learn anything about school to shame because she just rocks. Pretty much. 

Anyways, so I was hanging out with Larsen ladies 1-3 when I was trying to figure out where Larsen lady #4 was. She is five, her birthday is the day before mine, she is the baby of the family and she steals my heart. We quote her often in the NM household. Anyways I had been snapping shots of the Larsen ladies #1-3 and went to find #4. And this is what I saw:
Can I have his babies now please? Oh my word, seriously, he was teaching her how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...which, by the way, he didn't know so he learned it on the spot for her. Ugh...I"m in love and my ovaries just flipped.
Ok..that is all I wanted to share with you. I promise to become much more dedicated to these blog posting, I have quite a bit to show you! Lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment